Sunday, December 24, 2017

Special Christmas Photos

Some of you will know that this hasn't been the easiest of years for me - health and other problems have slowed my writing down so that I'm truly happy - and relieved - to know that A Proposal to Secure His Vengeance will be a new title published in 2018 (very soon now!) and hopefully the second book in this duet will be revised and sorted soon as well.
So while I haven't had the most productive year - other members of the family have been busy in a different way, and we have welcomed two beautiful baby boys into the family within 6 months of each other.
So when I have felt down there have been some wonderful photographs to make me smile and brighten up dark days. Because this is what Christmas is all about - family and love - I asked my niece  Kitty 
Westbrook  if I could share a couple of pictures of her gorgeous little son and she's let me do that - so here is my youngest reader - and I hope a fan! Caspar is my great nephew - so I believe that makes me a Great aunt!
Have a wonderful first Christmas tiny face! (And your mum and dad too)

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts