Sunday, December 13, 2015

Back home

I'm back! Thank you so much to everyone for you kind and caring get well messages. They meant such a lot to me and brightened hospital days. After a week + of IV antibiotics fighting septicaemia I'm now back home - knowing more than I care to think about of the horrible effects of a high fever. (Who knew that you shiver so much when your temp is soaring!) But I had really good care and I was able to get to know new friends and share with them while we were all stuck together. 

I've posted about this on the Tote Bags n Blogs blog page - where I'm offering giveaway of a copy of A Question of Honour  for you to give someone you think will enjoy it.

A Question of Honour is of course Part One of the Rhastaan Royals duo - and the book in which Nabil bin Rashid Al Sharifa  first appears - ten years before her turns up as the hero of my latest title Destined for the Desert King which is in the shops now. At least I hope it is - I haven't even seen it on the shelves as I haven't been into any shops except one - and there it had all sold out!

But as it seems someone has  put Christmas  on to a week on Friday, I'd  better start to do something about that!

It's good to be home.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Kate

I am so glad that you are home and feeling so much better Hugs to you and I absolutely loved the new book Nabil is a fabulous hero thank you so much I love your stories, stay well have a wonderful Chrissy and New Year

Have Fun
Helen

Lissa Morgan said...

Glad to hear you are back on your feet, Kate. Take good care of yourself and have a lovely Christmas and New Year xx

Maria said...

Hello Kate, greetings from Dublin. I'm very sorry to learn that you've been unwell and I'm so glad you're home again. I'm looking forward to reading your new book and will try to pick up a copy from here. I hope you have a wonderful Christas.

lidia said...

Kate, Very happy to hear that you are doing better. Not a good time of year to be sick (of course no time is good to be sick).

I have your newest book and plan to read it this coming weekend.

Happy New Year to you and "Babe Magnet."

Lidia

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts