Wednesday, June 03, 2015

It's been a busy time (when is it ever not?) and I've been away from this blog for a while . But somehow it's got to June so today I'm over on the Pink Heart Society  blog for Writers' Wednesday.

As I've just heard from Relax and Write how quickly my next Writing Retreat  coming up in October is filling up,  I thought I'd write about  what goes on on one of my retreats - and the fun and inspiration they always give me.

So if you want to come along on the next Focus on Writing Romance  Retreat -  it's at The Hayes Swanwick in Derbyshire 9-11  October -   I suggest you check out the details on my Events page or the Relax and Write web site and get a booking in before they all go!

Or if you want a Writing Romance  course - the next one coming up is the wonderful Writers' Holiday in Fishguard in Wales (can't wait for July!)

In the meantime I'm talking retreats, notebooks, timers - and writing over on The Pink Hearts Society



No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts