Sunday, June 29, 2014

Anniversary celebrations

No - not mine this time -

Six years ago - was it really six? I  spotted a request for writers to be interviewed/contribute to the launch of a brand new books & reviews site Romancing The Book.
I had  a lot of fun talking to visitors to the site  then, and three years later, to celebrate the site's 3rd anniversary - with its owner and  organiser Jen Karalfa.

So I was thrilled to be invited back again - another 3 years later - to celebrate their 6th anniversary.  Jen asked me to write about my Top 5 list,  and I was looking for a subject for that list .  As I'm celebrating a special anniversary of my own later this year , well, to mark this special anniversary celebration, I thought I’d talk about my Top 5 Writing Celebrations. And of course the publication of A Question of Honor.

So that's what I've done.  I'm also offering a giveaway for people who come along and visit and comment  - so I hope I'll see you over there to get this celebration off to a great start.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts