Sunday, June 02, 2013

Tote Bags 'N' Blogs

Well that was a fun weekend.  It was lovely to see my friend again, to go out and about and show her some lovely places - York city,  Gainsborough Old Hall . . .  And the sun even shone warmly and brightly all the time.  And I had the thrill of seeing that my new book, A Throne For The Taking, is out there in the bookshops for this month. That's one ting that never gets boring!
So I was rather late getting back to write my monthly post for the Tote Bags 'N' Blogs  as I do every first Sunday of the month.

But I've managed it now - and it's up over on the Tote Bags 'N' Blogs site.

I hope you had a great weekend too.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts