Wednesday, June 05, 2013

More here and there . . .

 
I am SO busy this week -  I can't believe where the days have gone.  So it's a good thing that I can offer you 'Here's one I made earlier . . .'

Well, there's more than  one I made earlier!

So - first of all there is an interview I was asked to do over on Manga Maniac Café. This was actually posted yesterday  - my apologies for being late,  but I was out most of the day.  You can find the interview here.

And then today there is a feature on me - and of course A Throne for the Taking - at Romance Book Haven. You can find that here.

And both posts have a giveaway of a signed copy of A Throne for The Taking to give to commenters.

See you there!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts