Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Celebrating a friend's achievement

Today I have a blog in a very special place - I'm over on my friend Kate Hardy's blog, joining in  the special  - and very big - blog party she's having to celebrate her real landmark book - her  50th published title!

Some years ago I shared the day of my 50th book presentation with Kate  because  she was then celebrating her 25th silver pin.    And last Friday I was there after the AMBA lunch  to cheer and applaud when she was presented with her gold pin for her 50th title!

Er . . .yes  - five years later!! She's hit 50 and I'm plodding along with 61 . . .

That - and other reasons are why I call her Scary Kate. If you want to know more, then why not visit Kate's Blog today. I'm giving away two copies of my trilogy Claimed by The Sicilian (it includes my 50th title The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge)  as part of the celebrations.

See you there?

And many, many congratulations, Kate on this landmark book. At the pace you write, I'll expect to be celebrating your 75th . . .Oh - next year??

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts