Friday, January 06, 2012

Blogging around

Regular visitors will know that I have  several spots where I guest blog every month.  The Pink Heart Society is one of them.  And that's where I am today.

In the past, my regular Date With Kate post on the PHS has been on the third Friday of the month, which could be a bit tricky to remember,  but this year A Date With Kate will  now be on the first Friday of the month - much easier for you (and me) to keep track of.

So this being the first Friday of January  I'm over on the Pink Heart Society blog talking about something appropriate to the new year  - Starting again - and how that applies to the characters in our novels.

See you there!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Going there now!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts