Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Authors for Japan - Bidding is open

Along with many other authors I've contributed a lot  - thats  a'lot' not a lot of stuff! -  to the Authors For Japan auction

This is -  pretty obviously  - a way to raise funds for the people whose lives have been devastated in the terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Bidding is now open  for so many wonderful lots (150 when I last looked) - signed books, critiques - other goodies. So why not take a look, make a bid - and you can get your hand son something fabulous and know  you are helping a great cause too.

My own lot is  #110  -   I’m offering signed copies of THE 12 POINT GUIDE TO WRITING ROMANCE and my novels; CLAIMED BY THE SICILIAN (3in1 collection of The Sicilian’s Wife, Sicilian Husband Blackmailed Bride, and The Sicilian’s Red-Hot Revenge), THE GOOD GREEK WIFE and KEPT FOR HER BABY.


Please visit the site - and please bid ! Those reports coming out of Japan this week show just how much your help is needed.

1 comment:

Nas said...

Hi Kate,

I hope you don't mind, I've just tweeted this link. I hope 200+ members in our crusading group act on it.

Our prayers with the people in Japan.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts