Monday, October 04, 2010

Important PS to contest post!

I think I must not have explained myself clearly as I've noticed some people are spreading the word about the contest slightly differently to the way I meant it.

So - to make absolutely clear - I am still giving away 25 copies of backlist books + a tote bag


But these prizes will be given out to 25 different people! That's one book, one bag per winner.


Just so's that's clear. I don't actually have 25 different books to give to one person. But enough books to give to 25 different winners.


So if you were hoping for 25 books all your own - I'm sorry if you're disappointed. But with 25 different prizes to give away then you have to admit the odds on your winning are rather better than before!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts