Friday, October 08, 2010

Blogging around

I'm heading for Halifax and the Calderdale Writers' Roadshows today and tomorrow so I've been busy preparing. But there are a couple of blogs around to keep you reading if you like -





The first was supposed to go up today but actually went up a day early over at Romance Bandits so I need to go over there and answer some of the comments. I'm talking about the final celebrations for my 25th year of publication and of course, as it's publication month in America, about my new Presents title The Good Greek Wife?


And then later today, if all goes to plan, I should have my blog up at I heart Presents - and, naturally, I'll be talking about The Good Greek Wife? over there too.

I'll be back on Sunday - and if you're going to be in Halifax please come and say hello.
PS If you want to know more about the Babe Magnet then today's your day - there's a great interview with him over on The Literary Project (Thanks Gemma!)

2 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Have a great trip Kate!

Talli Roland said...

Have a great trip and thanks for all the links!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts