Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Today I'm talking about . . .

Some days I can sit here at my desk and it's just me and the keyboard. Perhaps a cat or two. Then at other times the world comes knocking, usually in the form or request for interview etc and this usually happens when Harlequin Mills & Boon are in the news for some reason or other and then people want to find out more.

So today I've already agreed to two interviews. One with Radio Kent and one with Radio Lincolnshire.
The Kent one is today at about 1.50 - I'm assuming that's on the Pat Marsh show seeing as it was their producer who contacted me. The reason for the interest this time is the story that historic Ham House is celebrating its 400th anniversary and as part of the celebrations, the house will feature in a M&B Historical novel Scandalous Innocent by Juliet Landon. If you have time to listen on the site, the interview is timed for 1.50 pm. Or it should be available on the listen again facility.


The second interview for Radio Lincolnshire is for the Judy Theobald show. Her Sunday show is focusing on the written world as a prelude to the Lincoln Book Festival which launches on May 12th. Judy will be interviewing the 'husband and wife team' - Kate Walker and the Babe Magnet in his role as Stephen Wade author of history, true crime and the 'grim and gruesome.' This will probably be broadcast on Sunday May 9th at around 1pm.


And now for some birthday winners - on Sunday Sid picked Mary from the comments. Monday's winner is Amanda Holly - so will Mary and Amanda please email me with yur postal address and I'll organise that prize for you.

1 comment:

Mary Kirkland said...

Oh my goodness, thank you. I'll send me info to you right away. :)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts