Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm back . . .

And I had awonderful weekend. The Babe Magnet definitely gets big brownie points for this. Two nights in a lovely country house style hotel with a spa, swimming pool. large grounds . . . The Offspring and his lovely partner joined us too so we have the whole weekend together.

I swam, I had a massage and a facial, lovely meals, I drank a little wine . . .It was fabulous. And I came back feeling a few years younger instead of older!

Oh yes - and that book - well, in my birthday post there was my very first ever manga edition of one of my books. I've wanted to see one of these for ages so to have the first one delivered on my birthday was just fantastic. Fascinating too to see my story - At The Sheikh's Command - told in this very special stylised format. Some bits of it, I could tell exactly which scenes were being illustrated - others. . . well - no . . .

So now to round off the birthday celebrations - a couple more prize giveaways - the names Sid has picked this time are:
Romy and
Linda C

Oh - and Host - you need to claim a prize from over on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs.

So if you could all email me I'll sort out a prize for you all - and thank you to everyone who sent brithday greetings here or privately - I had a wonderful celebration. Thank you so much for joining in

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad you had a great pampering birthday break. You deserve it. Caroline x

Joanne Coles said...

Sounds like a really perfect weekend. Well done the BM!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts