Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Sicilian weekend . . .

There's been something of a theme about today.
I've been checking through the Sicilian's revisions ready to send him off to revisit my editor on Monday.
Then I was just in WH Smith and in spite of the fact that the official publication date is 16th April, Claimed by The Sicilian was there on the shelves - I have to say that that cover really does look lovely and it stands out amongst the blue/pink/purple/turqoise covers of the single title books. And then I discovered that it's already at #3 in the top selling M&B By Request titles on Amazon.


Today is The Offspring's lovelygirlfriend's birthday so we've had tea and cakes in the sunshine (yes - the sun is actually shining!) and I had my favourite muffins - with Sicilian lemon! And tonight we are out for an Italian meal to celebrate as well. So it's turning into a Sicilian weekend.

Hope the sun is shining where you are.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts