Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Newswire

I don't know if you know this, but over on My Tote Bag, Lovely Lee Hyat runs a special Newswire service to tell readers the latest author news, more about the inspiration for the latest books, and offer exclusive excerpts. They also offer special fun contests that are only open to ASR NewsWire subscribers.

I recently had a Newswire sent out for The Konstantos Marriage Demand and once the newsletter has gone out to all the subscribers, Lee then posts them on the My Tote Bag site so that everyone can read them.



The contest is now closed of course - but if you look here, you can catch up with all past Newswires from many different authors about a great variety of books. You might even decide to sign up for the Newswire service yourself - I have!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts