Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Open House and Longlist

Today is the annual eHarlequin Open House where all day long authors and readers can get together, talk about books, share cyber goodies and maybe win a prize or two. So why don't you join us all over there?

And over on the RNA website the longlist for the Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2010 has been announced.

Here's a list of the contenders:


The Very Thought of You, Rosie Alison

Passion, Louise Bagshawe
Beachcombing, Maggie Dana

Fairytale of New York, Miranda Dickinson

Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts, Lucy Dillon

A Single to Rome, Sarah Duncan

A Mother's Hope, Katie Flynn

A Glimpse at Happiness, Jean Fullerton

10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love, Linda Green

Marriage and Other Games, Veronica Henry
The Glass Painter's Daughter, Rachel Hore

It's the Little Things, Erica James

I Heart New York, Lindsey Kelk

The Heart of the Night, Judith Lennox

The Italian Matchmaker, Santa Montefiore

The Summer House, Mary Nichols

One Thing Led to Another, Katy Regan

The Last Song, Nicholas Sparks

Last Christmas, Julia Williams

The Hidden Dance, Susan Wooldridge


I'll admit that the effect this list has on me is to make me realise how much I wish I could have a 'reading time token' from Santa this year - preferably LOTS of them!


What about you?

2 comments:

Jan Jones said...

A reading token and Time To Read!

Kate Walker said...

Yes, Jan - what I want are lots of Time to Read Tokens. I always put them on my list for Santa but he always forgets them

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts