Tuesday, August 04, 2009

And the winners are . . .



It took along time for me to get Sid to cooperate in picking the winners of the Tote Bag Presents Special Contest. He was sulking because I'd abandoned him again while I was in Wales.

But the appeal of some extra crunchies always wins out and so I'm a happy to be able to announce that the winners of those wonderful tote bags stuffed with books are:





Caroline Storer from Wales


and


Elaine Seymour from Ontario Canada


Congratulations Caroline and Elaine - your prizes will be on their way to you just as soon as I get them packed up and in the mail


But once I got Sid started on the crunchies, there was no stopping him. And as everyone worked so hard to find the right answers for all of those 15 questions, I've added a few extra smaller prizes because after all we are celebrating wonderful Presents books and Harlequin's 60th anniversary - so a few other prizes are a great way to do that.

So Sid's Special Extra Prizes of a signed copy of one of my backlist books go to:

Lacey D

Gems
and

Angie T

and the winners of my special Newsletter group prizes are:

Lois M from NJ

Amanda G
and
Carol W also from NJ

Congratulations to all the winners. I'll be contacting you to find out which book you'd like so watch for the email.

Thank you to everyone who joined in and spent time chasing the answers all over the internet. I hope you found the other authors' sites interesting and learned lots about some great books.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Squeeeeee! Oh my goodness! Thanks Kate. I can't believe I've won your competition. You've made my day/week/year! Take care. Caroline. p.s I can't wait!!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts