Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tote Bag of Books Presents Special - Michelle Reid

It's no secret that today's Presents author is a very special friend of mine. I've loved her books from the moment I first started reading them and Michelle Reid has been an important part of my life since I met her at a Mills & Boon Author Day about 15 years ago.

That's something I've noticed about romance writers - if I love their books then usually I like the authors too.

So welcome back to my blog Michelle.


What would I do without Presents...?

No, I don’t mean chocolates or flowers or diamonds (though yes please if you’re offering!) I mean of course, the wonderful Presents novels I’ve been buying up by the handful and reading for – well – forever.

Writing a Presents novel is like starting off on a long and fascinating journey filled with eye popping exotic places and exciting larger than life people I would otherwise never get to see or to meet. My job is to guide my hero and heroine through their high charged emotional conflicts and bring them together in peace by the close of the book. Curling up in a chair with a Presents novel written by someone else is kind of the same thing, only I get to be swept away by their fabulous journey into different highly charged emotional conflicts.

I suppose you could say I’m in love with Presents, deliciously totally and forever.

Michelle Reid
The book Michelle has donated to the Tote Bag of Books is The Markonos Bride.
The Greek island of Aristos holds bittersweet memories for Louisa: here she met gorgeous Greek playboy Andreas Markonos – the man who changed her life. After a whirlwind romance they married, and Louisa gave Andreas a precious son. But when tragedy struck Louisa was compelled to leave her handsome husband, and the beautiful Aegean island she’d come to call home…
Now, five years later, Andreas can’t believe that his runaway wife has dared show her face on Aristos again! But seeing Louisa once more makes him realise how much he desires her still. Their separation has lasted long enough! Andreas will reclaim his wife with the one thing that they continue to share…intense physical passion!
Michelle's question that you need to answer in order to enter the Tote Bag Contest is this:
What is the title of the book that Michelle Reid wrote as part of the Ramirez Brides Trilogy?
You will find the answer on Michelle's web site here - where you will also soon find details of her upcoming book Marchese Forgotten Bride which is out on 21st August.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts