Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Stocking Contest

The winner of the November contest on My Tote Bag to mark the publication of Bedded by The Greek Billionaire is Heather Bennett from California.


Congratulations Heather

And now the special Christmas Contest -



It’s back!


It’s December so that means that once more I’m running my annual Christmas Stocking Stuffed with Books contest when you can win a Christmas Stocking full of really great reading.

This time, the books on offer in the 2008 Christmas stocking are:
The Dangerous Mr Ryder
Or
The Shocking Lord Standon by Louise Allen

Appointment at The Altar by Jessica Hart

His Secret Past by Ellen Hartman

Antonides Forbidden Bride by Anne McAllister

His Cavalry Lady by Joanna Maitland

Valenti’s One-Month Mistress by Sabrina Philips

And a signed copy of my special Centenary publication The Duke’s Secret Wife

How to enter:

To enter the contest you need to answer these four questions :

What two new books (new titles – not in an anthology) did I have published this year?
What was the title of the special Centenary Novella that I had published in 2008?
What was the title of the reprinted trilogy that was published as a 3 in 1 collection and in a special ebook bundle in 2008?
What award did Romantic Times give my latest book in November this year?

The answers to all 4 questions can be found on my web site.

Send you answers to me kate AT kate-walker.com with the heading Christmas Stocking Contest in the subject line of the email message.

Closing date is 21st December so that gives you two weeks to get your entries in

4 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Oh, Kate, what a fabulous stocking! But as I already have four of them, I won't enter this year. My, but the winner is going to have such a TREAT!

Ellen Hartman said...

Hi Kate,

Thanks again for inviting me to add to the Stocking! It was great timing as you pointed out because my first book (Wanted Man) is out in England in January.

I can't see which book it is, but the one in the front with the pink accents and the bride makes me want to write about a wedding so I can have such a pretty cover.

Although the guy on the cover of His Secret Past reminds me of Rob Lowe, so, you know, pretty in his own way. ;-)

Best of luck to the contest entrants!

Ellen

HeatherB said...

i am so excited to receive my prize, thanks so much! An early Christmas present for ME ME ME!!!

Sabrina Philips said...

Thanks for inviting me to join the stocking too - it's an honour to see my debut Presents alongside all those great titles!

What a great prize...I'm not sure how I'd decide which one to read first!

Sabrina

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts