Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back . . .

I'm back!

But I have such a list of things lined up to do this morning that I'll have to come back later with a report of the wonderful time I had. My thanks to my fellow RNA Conference attendees who visited my blog yesterday and posted comments. It was great to see you in Chichester - and great to see you here! You obviously listened to my talk very carefully! ;O)

But while I'm out and about doing things this morning, here's something for you to read instead.

A few weeks ago Jen Karalfa put out a plea for authors to interview. I responded and she posted the result up on Book Talk with J&J yesterday. So why not go over there and read that? She asked some great questions. She's also offering a copy of Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife as a prize - so I've added a copy of the Centenary Collection The Duke's Secret Wife to that too. Thanks Jen!

I'll be back soon . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at the conference, Kate. I don't know where you get all of your energy from, but if you have any to spare I'd gladly take some :-)

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Still not sure whether I'll be in SFO, I have a wedding to go to in New York on the 2nd Aug, and the rehearsal dinner is on the 1st. It would have been lovely to see you and the BM.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

Kate, I was so happy to get to meet you thru the interview. You were quite the trooper to bemy guinea pig in this interviewing experiment of mine. I thank you for your generosity.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts