Thursday, June 12, 2008

All over the place again . . .

I meant to post this earlier but then I was distracted by an interview with the Manchester Evening News about the 12 Point Guide and an event I'm doing in Manchester in July - so the time just sl-ip-pe-d away from me.



So I just wanted to let you know that I'm blogging in a couple of other places today. First, I'm over on lovely Liz Fielding's blog, helping to celebrate her fabulous 50th title. That's The Bride's Baby - the book I blogged about here when I read it back in February. I loved it - but then I love Liz's books. Although this one came out in April, it's still around on Amazon and other places, so if you haven't read it you can still grab yourself a copy.



The other place I'm blogging - when I get myself organised - is over on Tote Bags 'N' Blogs when I'm doing my monthly 12 Points on the 12th blog. Or I will be when I've written the darn thing - I'm all behind with things!

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts