Saturday, March 22, 2008

Parties and prizes and heroes

The editors have read and judged the Instant Seduction (first chapter and synopsis of a Harlequin Presents novel - all 600+ of them - and yesterday they announced the winner over on the I Heart Presents blog. So if you haven't heard the news, head over there and find out what's been happening. There are a couple of runners-up too.

I'm really intrigued to read the winning entries so I'm looking forward to seeing those chapters posted up there, and the editors' comments.

(I have a reputation for this blog being one of the main sources of visits to I Heart Presents so if you click over to there from here you'll be adding to that!)


Today is my MIL's 80th birthday party so we're heading out into the snow - yes, the promised 'White Easter' has arrived - to meet up with 4 generations of the the Babe Magnet's family to celebrate so I'll be gone all day.


But if you want something good to read, take a look at Anne McAllister's blog where she has a great post about a favourite topic of mine - the much discussed, often totally misinterpreted, alpha hero. And if you want to read a great alpha who is just as Anne discusses, then pick up her One-Night Love Child which is out now in Presents and in April in the UK



I'll be taking my current alpha (Santos) along with me to work on in the car awhile the Magnet drives, and I'll have several copies of Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife to give to the family.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Have a wonderful time at your MIL's birthday and an Easter filled with lots of Sweet Goodies and Love.

Hugs, Mads:)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts