Monday, March 24, 2008

I have a publication date . . .


I've just heard from the publisher of the 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance and the official publication date for the 2nd edition is now confirmed as April 8th (just ignore the fact that it says April 30th on Amazon.co.uk)
The second edition is revised and expanded with an extra section of tips and advice from over 20 currently published authors.
You can pre-order this book here on Amazon.co.uk , through Central Books or from any good bookshop.
In America you should be able to order it from Barnes & Noble, Borders, Chapters/Indigo - just tell them to order it through Transatlantic Publishers (http://www.transatlanticpub.com/)

Or get one of the bookmarks I've mentioned and take it in to the shop.

Australian readers can order it through Dymocks and other bookshops.

The details you'll need are:

12-Point Guide to Writing Romance
(Studymates Writers Guides)
By Kate Walker


2Rev Ed edition Pub April 8th
RRP: £10.99
Publisher: Studymates Ltd;
ISBN: 978-1842851319




I'll be holding a launch party for the 2nd edition at the beginning of April, with the Writer's Q and A - don't forget to send in your questions for that - and hopefully some prizes too. So come back closer to April 8th for that - when, hopefully, the current book will be on my editor's deak and I'll be free to enjoy myself and launch the new edition in style. And maybe I'll be able to get some of those authors along to help me celebrate too.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Kate, Thank you so much for the information on the release date of your new book. I'm going to get it as soon as I can. Right now, I need all the help that I can get. Your book sounds like the very thing that I need to get me moving in the right direction.
Mads:)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts