Thursday, November 22, 2007

You saw them here first . . .

So now that the new book is contracted I can let you all know that Angelos, the Black Angel, will be published as Bedded By The Greek Billionaire in September 2008 in M&B Modern Romance. As soon as I have any news of a USA release date, then I'll let you know.
Yesterday's shopping expedition proved very successful - so I now have just one Christmas present to buy which is unexpectedly efficient for me.


And when I got home I found a parcel of books waiting for me with the first hardback editions of the next book coming out. That's Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife and it's due out in March 2008.
You can get a first look at the cover of this book here. I like it a lot. What do you think?
Also in the package of books were the advance copies of the 3 in 1 By request collection that's coming out in January wher I have one of my earlier titles reprinted. This collection is called Just the Three of Us and the title of mine that's included in it is His Miracle Baby which was first
published in 2001.
And of course these books are being published in 2008 which is the centenary year for Mills & Boon. I'm thrilled to have my books published in this important year, and to have the first one published right at the start of this special time. There will be lots of other events and publishing plans to mark 2008 and as soon as I can I'll bring you news of those. I've already been asked to be involved in an event coming up.
Finally today is Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it - so HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my friends who are celebrating with their families today. I hope you have a wonderful time.

And even if you're not actually celebrating today, why not take time to think of everything you should be thankful for - I know I have lots of wonderful things in my life that I should just take a moment to consider and acknowledge. We don't do that often enough - so today, why not write your own list of things to be thankful for - I'll bet you'll find more than you ever thought you would.
PS I just heard that Spanish Billionaire, Innocent Wife will be published in Presents in June 2008

2 comments:

EllenToo said...

Kate I like the covers altho I'm sure they won't be the ones I see here in the US. I am looking forward to JUST THE THREE OF US (if that is going to be the US title).

Anonymous said...

Oooh yes Kate, love the cover, it sizzles! And a lovely Spaniard to look forward to in March,I can hardly wait!
Can I just say how much I love the way you refer to Angelos as the black angel. It sends shivers up my spine-I expect he will do too when the book's out later next year.
love,
Rach.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts