Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I just had to share . . .

Well, it's stupid o'clock and as always when I'm about to set out on a journey I'm wide awake w-a-a-a-y too early. I'm making a pot of tea and then I'm heading for the airport - but I just checked my emails and I found this, my first review of the November book - The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife and I had to share.


This is from Alyson on the We Write Romance site and it has me glowing even more than yesterday's good news about my latest Greek. And that's because this is from a reader and the readers are the ones I want to enjoy my books:


Sizzling hot romance, exotic heroes, and relatable heroines...if these are what you look for when you're searching for your next read then you don't want to miss The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife.



Greek Tycoon Andreas Petrakos marries Rebecca Ainsworth despite lingering accusations that she's betrayed him. But once they arrive at his private island villa, he finds that he's received incriminating evidence from the private investigator he hired to clear her name. Her betrayal is clear and for him permanent.



Now, nearly one year later after a car crash causes Andreas to loose his memory, the last mistress he remembers is the one person he wants by his side while he recovers...which turns out to be perfect for Becca who needs to find a way to ask Andreas for the money she needs to help her baby niece receive life-saving heart surgery.



That is, until Andreas' memory returns and he recalls throwing out his wife on their wedding night!



The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife is everything you expect from a Kate Walker story and more. If you've read any of my other reviews of Kate's books you'll know I'm a huge fan, but I'm still amazed every time I read another of her uniquely crafted romances. Each one is better than the last, and The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife is definitely no exception. If you're looking for that new twist on an old plot line, she's most definitely your gal!

Thank you Alyson - you've made my day.

6 comments:

Annie West said...

Kate, congratulations on this lovely review! It sounds like a great book. And congratulations on your other Greek too! You really are on a roll.

Hm, my next release is a Greek story too - I wonder if there's something Hellenic in the air?

Have a fantastic time in Dublin.

Annie

Leigh Russell said...

How exciting! and well done! I don't even know you and I feel proud of you!

Dena said...

Great review Kate. I love the cover too,can't wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the well-deserved review, and The Editor loving your latest. Not surprised at all.

Have a great time and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

PS Tell the BM I used "The Malt Shovel".

Leigh Russell said...

I see you have some 'team members' on some blogs. How does a blogger join you? Or is it by invitation only? I'm looking for other writers to exchange comments with.

Unknown said...

Great review, Kate!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts