Friday, May 04, 2007

PS To Great Big Blog Party

Rachel said...
AAAH! This is going to be really hard Kate. I still have 18 back issues in my pile - eek! how long have we got? I'm on holiday mid June - Looks like I'll be pinching the kids'baggage allowance to fit them all in and catch up.I DO have a favourite cover though, it's right in front of me as I type. Can we add that too?best wishes,Rach.


You have how many books in your TBR pile. Rach?


You can send in your choices of favourite books until the end of July because that's when The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge comes off the shelves in America and Australia. After that I'll coolect up all the votes and post the Top Ten choices. But I will be posting some choices and some reviews - an giving out someprizes before that. As I post each one, I'll be sending off their prize to the winner.




Favourite covers, hmm? Yes why not? You can put in a vote for your fave cover as well and we'll see what results that brings. One of my personal favourites is the fabulous 50th title - The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge - I love that one.

Anna Lucia - I'll just bet I know which cover you'll choose!

And I could talk about some of my other covers . . . Kate makes a note to herself to do just that

3 comments:

Annie West said...

Kate, I've just seen your cover for the 'Sicilian's Red Hot Revenge'! What a doozy - love it! It gets my vote straight away.

Annie

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate,
The TBR pile IS alarming, 127 at the last count. I just can't resist buying them when they are all new and shiny on the shelf and then there's the Amazon marketplace temptation for back issues... I need to win a long cruise or a nanny/cleaning lady if I'm ever going to get to the bottom of it I think! But I even get a nice feeling looking a the towering pile, knowing I'm not going to run out of something nice to read-ever!
I collect antiques too - him indoors is VERY tolerant!
Have a great weekend,
Rach.

Kate Walker said...

Hi annie - isn't it agreat cover? I love it. I love the controlled sensuality - the tension in it.

Rachel,your bookbuying habit is obviously as bad as mine. I often wish I could buy a voucher for reading time. I'm never likely to run out of things to read - probably not even if I never bought another book in my life ;-)
I collect antiques too!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts