Monday, May 21, 2007

Back

Yes I'm back - but why is it that every time you go away that something happens over the weekend that needs sorting out and more things pile up in the time you were away than should really happen in such a short space of time.

Not to mention the washing that breeds in the suitcase while you're travelling home . . . and the visitor I'd forgotten is arriving tomorrow. . . and the car that needed servicing . . and the MOT. . .

Welcome back to the real world, Kate!

So - it was wonderful and warm and sunny in London, the meeting with my editor was great, the book sigining in Borders ditto - report and pics tomorrow - the hotel was just beside the Palladium so I was able to watch the red carpets being rolled out for the BAFTAs last night - and I've just realised how little I slept because I sat down after lunch and woke up an hour and a half later.

So now I have even more to catch up up.

Thank you to everyone who left me a question on my last blog - any more?

I'll be back tomorrow and I'll be able to tell you all my news then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kate, glad you had a good time in London. Looking forward to hearing more and seeing the pic's.

I do love that cover on your latest.

Chris.

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts