Sunday, April 15, 2007

PS re Sid - and an apology


PS to all Sid fans (this means you, Rosie!)

As Anne McAllister has been so busy with her latest book she asked Sid to guest blog over on her blog this weekend. He was glad to oblige - he felt that she had written far too much about tortoises!


So if you want to see more of The Cat you'll need to visit Anne - and him - here. You can cheer Anne on towards the deadline at the same time - like Sid, she's pretty sick of tortoises.

PS From SID - I have to apologise to one of my fans for My Mum's mistake.
At the top of this post she had written (this means you Rosie) - this is the wrong Name. My special fan's name is Ruby - and so it should have read 'This means you Ruby'.


In order to make amends, I am posting a photograph of the comely, though not the most literary of cats Ruby (who lives with Presents author India Grey)

My Mum sends her apologies, Ruby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Sid, just in time. I couldn't bear another minute of Ruby's sulking. She's got the most almighty crush on you, you see, and when she thought you'd forgotten her name.... well, even the sound of a tin opener on a can of tuna couldn't drag her out of her despair.

Now she can go back to sitting cheerily the crayon basket on the kitchen table and performing other random acts of daftness (which is not necessarily a good thing). And I am certainly not going to show her her picture on your blog, as then she'll get ideas above her station and start thinking she's J-Lo or something.

Anonymous said...

Awww! How cute!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Adorable pics, Kate!!! I was having trouble signing in to post. Anyone else having problems? I ended up signing up again.

MI is in the spring thaw. AHH! The brooding skies have been pushed back and Lake Huron can sparkle again. :)

Hugs, Nancy

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts