Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Look X2

So - do you like it?

The new-look blog? Now that it all matches in with my lovely new web site as well? I love it. I'm so pleased with the result. So I have to send a really special and big THANK YOU to the wonderful ladies at We Write Romance Design and Maintenance Services for their hard work on revamping my blog to make it look this good.




And of course for all the work they put in every month to maintain and update my web site so that it gives you all the information and interest you want.

Thank you Heather and Terescia! I love my great new look and I love working with you. You make it all so easy and so efficient.

Right now, Heather and I are working on a set of brand new pages for the web site - pages that will detail all my backlist books, with their covers (UK & USA) and the back 'blurb' and any other information you might need - like which books are linked to each other etc. This is in preparation for the celebrations for my next - my 50th book which will be out in June (UK) and July (USA). As you can imagine, with 50 titles to list, this will take quite some time, but we're getting on with it and hope to have it ready for you to see just as soon as we possibly can.
And new look x2 ?

Well, this morning I receieved copies of that important 50th title . My June book in the UK - The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge - is the first of my books to come out in the brand new, revamped cover design for the Mills & Boon Modern Romances.
From 18th May all the Mills & Boon lines will have fresh new look covers so look out for those and see what you think . And for your first sight of one of the new designs - here's the cover of The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge as it will appear on the shelves in the UK in June.
I love this cover too - so today I'm a really happy bunny with two great new looks that I'm really pleased with.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate,
Love them both! Very impressive.
Vito is making my knees tremble already.
I keep checking my Amazon preorder status for The Sicilian's Red-hot Revenge but it's giving nothing away (obsessive yes!). I just KNOW there must be a big warehouse full of copies somewhere in the UK, the waiting is agony!
Best wishes,
Rach.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, loving the new look, the new blog, and hopefully if you're over your cold, the new you!
x Abby

Anonymous said...

Both new looks are great. Nothing like a new look to pep you up when you are down - I do so hope it worked for you :D

Anonymous said...

I love them both. That cover is great. You can read so much from that picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate, Can you tell me who is the male model in the cover?
He looks delicious!!!
Karuna

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts