Monday, February 19, 2007

Somewhere in Ireland . . .

Hello from wet - very wet - Ireland. We have had wonderful weather so far but today has changed from being a 'fine, soft day' as they say here to being a wet wet wet day! The wind is lashing the tress and the rain is lashing the windows. So we are keeping indoors and keeping dry.

We have had a wonderful time so far . After meeting up with Anne McAllister and her friend Nancy and then spending some time with Abby Green, we travelled from Dublin to Galway and spent a couple of fabulous days there. Now we're near Fermoy in County Cork and although it's raining the house we're staying in is beautiful and we have the company of two dogs and a handsome black and white cat (Don't tell Sid!)

Detailed repoprts and photographs will have to wait till I'm back home but I just thought that seeing as I managed to get an internet connection I'd drop by and say hello.

Sue A - I got your email and I'll send your prize on to you as soonas I get home.

I also have just discovered the great news that The Italian's Forced Bride is still on the Waldenbooks Top 10 - for the third week That's made me feel really warm and dry inspite of the weather!

I don't know if I'll get back to blog before I get home but then I'll reports all that's been happening and also include photos.

3 comments:

Sue A. said...

Thanks Kate, I was debating sending another e-mail when I decided to check your blog again. I'm glad that I did. I'm very paranoid about e-mail.

I can't wait to see those holiday photos. Have a safe trip home.

Susan Rix said...

I've been MIA for far too long, and I've come back to discover you and Anne are on your travels.

Wishing you both a safe and fantastic trip.

Looking forward to the photos.

Sue :-)

Kate Walker said...

Sue A your book is in the mail now I'm home - hope it reaches you soon and you enjoy it

Hi other Sue - thanks for your good wishes for the trip. As you'll see from the reporst we did have a great time

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts