Thursday, January 18, 2007

Brides do it Better!


BRIDES BUZZ

Well look what happened while my back was turned! That sexy Domenico charmed his way on to Kate's blog and got his macho mates to help him with his Alpha posturing! Grooms give three time the pleasure! Humph! We'll see about that.

Oh - sorry - I should introduce myself. I'm Alice - Kate's heroine - and Domenico's bride - for my sins! (Well - you know I love the big idiot to pieces - just don't tell him that!)

I've been having lots of fun and girlie time with the other Brides - Martha and Louise. What? Tell you their surnames? No way! That would be giving you the answers to our contest and you know I'm not going to do that!

But that is why I'm here - to remind you that the HERE COME THE BRIDES contest - the original and best contest! - is still open. All this Alpha takeover business might have led you to think that the Brides contest was now closed. But it's not.

You have until February 1st to get your answers in for that. I know that lots of you have entered - thank you - we'll show these guys a thing or two! - but there's still plenty of time to get your entry in if you haven't already.

Details can be found on Kate's web site here, On Liz Fielding's site here, and on Anne McAllister's site here. And you can enter three times - once on each site.

Don't forget that the prize for this contest - the Brides Contest is a signed set of each of the three brand new books that started all this off - the February releases by these great authors -

Kate's The Italian's Forced Bride which is my book (well, mine and Domenico's. I have to say that - there wouldn't have been a book without him!)



Liz Fielding's The Valentine Bride which I suppose Max would say is his book, but we all know that without Louise he'd still have his head full of management and restaurants and business!





And Anne McAllister's The Santorini Bride which has
my friend Martha as its heroione - and Theo Savas - who started off all this Grooms business as its hero. (He also got Martha pregnant which perhaps explains why he' s so impatient to marry her!)

So if you want to know all our stories - enter the HERE COME THE BRIDES contest!

Talking about our books has reminded me that Kate hasn't yet told you all about mine - I mean ours - mine and Domenico's story, that is. The poor thing is having trouble with a recalcitrant Spanish hero - not to mention a certain Italian by the name of Domenico! It's no wonder she's not had time to think of telling you about the book.

But I'll remind her about that and get her to come in here and talk to you all about it.

Oh yes - and I forgot to say that if any of the prizewinners has already read The Italian's Forced Bride then Kate will give you a copy of her next great UK release - Sicilian Husband, Blackmailed Bride instead.

I've had a sneak peak at that and the hero is a seriously sexy Sicilian named Guido Corsentino. Not to be compared with my Domenico of course - but if I was free. . . His heroine, Amber is a very lucky lady!

So remember - The Boys may have hijacked these blogs for the last few days but the original and best HERE COME THE BRIDES contest is still running - so get your entries in and let's give Dom (I can call him that !) Max and Theo a run for their money!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate-- unrelated to the fab Brides competition, but I really wanted to say how much I'm loving The Blackmailed Bride (from the Alcolar trilogy). Last night I got to the bit where Jake takes Mercedes' underwear out of the pocket of his wedding suit...

I squealed out loud. Totally brilliant. Well done you and thanks for a wonderful read!

Unknown said...

(Oh, blimey, sorry Kate. Of course, that should say Bound by Blackmail....)

Jennifer Y. said...

You want to know something weird...I could totally hear Keira's/Alice's voice as I read the blog.

I can't wait to read these books!

Kate Walker said...

India - I didn't notice you had the title wrong till you came back to correct it! I'm so glad you're enjoying Bound by Blackmail (you've probably finished it by now) and yes - I enjoyed writing the 'knicker moment'! Thank you for the compliments! I'm so looking forward to reading your first book - soon!

Jennifer - that's great! If you could hear Alice/Keira's voice then it meant she'd come alive .

I hope the books live up to your expectations when you get them

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts