Monday, December 04, 2006

Just because . . .

. . .it's a wet WET Monday. And I've been at my desk since 6am trying to get my Greek to - er do something that will make him get his memory back . . .
And because I needed to get him from the swimming pool to the bedroom, I had to do some research into what he might look like . . .


Here's the result - this one is to share with Kate Hardy. And Liz Fielding


And to share with Anne McAllister -










Well, that brightened my wet Monday - how about you?


I can now go back to work inspired

2 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

I can almost see the sun shining, Kate! Thanks for that...

Anne McAllister said...

Definitely brighter! The sun is shining here! Thanks! (get back to work)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts