Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where's it gone?

Well, that was fun - for a little while!

The counter that displayed the countries everyone came from worked wonderfully - at first. I had visitors from UK, USA, Canada, Malaysia, France, Malta, Poland. Then I went to sleep . . .

And when I woke up it was to find that the connection to the counter had failed. And the faulty connection meant that my sidebar disappeared well, no, it didn;t disappear, it became a bottom bar instead. It's not just me. When I've tried to check the counter's site to get a new code, that's down - so I've found that the best thing is to take the darn thing off the blog again and run with just the cluster map for now.

Which is a pity as I was enjoying seeing how many visitors came from where. When the provider's site is back and running and if I can get the counter back on here without it messing up the blog, I may try again - watch this space . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought I must be going mad! I couldn't see anything!! The Emperor's New Country Counter I thought!!!

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts