Sunday, June 11, 2006

So let's see if anyone's awake . . .

Special message to all American readers reading this

I've just been checking through my email Newsletter list because . . Ah well,I'll come back to the plans I have for that, later

For now, what you need to know is that I just discovered I have almost but not quite reached the magic number of 500 members of the mailing list.

So - if you're a USA reader and you haven't yet signed up for the Newsletter, now's your chance. I think that number 500 deserves marking with a special prize. So the first person to email me and ask to be on my mailing list will win one of those bookbags and a signed copy of their choice of one of my books.

So email me - but don't hang about - there's only one 500th place and when it's gone it's gone.

Sorry - this is only for American readers. The UK/Australian list hasn't quite got that many on . . .yet

1 comment:

Susan Rix said...

Wow, 500 members - that's fantastic!

Best of luck to everyone on the right side of the ocean - the winner is in for a treat. :-)

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts