Friday, June 23, 2006

Bag of Books Contest - Just to remind you .

BAG OF BOOKS CONTEST































These are the books that my wonderful writing friends have donated to the Bag of Books contest.

They come together with your choice of one of my signed books all packed in one of my special bookbags. There are two of these books bags on offer, each with a copy of all of these books inside.

You have just one more week to get your entries to me. After that, Sid the cat gets to work on picking winners. (There have been so many entries that I'm adding in a couple of extra runners up prizes of one of my signed books .)

So if yu want to enter and haven't done so - check out my Contest Page soon. Sid is waiting for your names!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, thanks for offering this wonderful contest both to you and your friends.

It's very generous of all of you and I'm sure your readers greatly appreciate this contest.

Thanks, Kate and friends!

Meljprincess said...

Wow, what a terrific bunch of authors and books! 'Tis a fortunate soul who wins this one.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

What an awesome contest you are running. And since you highly recommend them they must be awesome books.

Thank you for being so generous to your fans.

Billie Jo

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts